Jennifer Henak Photography Blog

Capturing life's precious moments.
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Slideshow Image 2" /> Photobucket" alt="Slideshow Image 4" />

Pages

Welcome

Schedule

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wow!!! Where did 2009 go? I can't believe 2010 is already here! My kids are growing up way to fast and I seem to be getting way too old!

I thought it would be fun to start the year off with a contest! There are soooo many wonderful images from 2009! These are only a few of my favorites! The winner of this contest will win a 11x14 of their choice from their portrait session in 2010!!! Be sure to tell all your friends to vote! The contest will end January 31 at midnight! I will announce the winner February 1!

Start thinking about Valentine pictures! It is sooo fun to send out customized cards to all our friends and family! Mother's Day is going to be here before you know it also! I don't think there could be a better Mother's Day gift than pictures!

I promise to be better about blogging in 2010!!! It is one of my goals that is posted on a sticky note attached to my computer!!! Come back to see images from recent sessions and check and see what fun specials we are running!

Well, lets get the voting started!!!!!!!
A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

G)

H)

I)

J)

K)

L)

M)

N)

O)

P)

Which picture should win picture of the year for 2009?
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
  
pollcode.com free polls

0 comments: