Jennifer Henak Photography Blog

Capturing life's precious moments.
Photobucket" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Slideshow Image 2" /> Photobucket" alt="Slideshow Image 4" />

Pages

Welcome

Schedule

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

So now that we have Valentine's Day here, I am officially done with winter! Bring on Spring!!! I am ready for outdoor sessions again and enjoying some fresh warm air! So in honor of Valentine's Day I am making it BOGO week! Buy one session get one free! You can save that session for yourself or give it as a gift! The choice is yours! You have until next Sunday to take advantage of this offer! I can't post without a picture! These are a couple newborns from last week! I get major baby fever every time I have a newborn!





So call today to get your BOGO!!!

0 comments: